Friday, March 12, 2010

In Which Nikolai Sleeps Through the Night

He slept from about 11 last night to 5 this morning, and I think he only woke up then because Colin did (which resulted in Matthew and myself waking up then, also).

Today has been a good day. Grandma and Grandpa left this morning, which was sad, but the boys haven't been too bad today, and they got to play outside for a bit while I did some cleaning. It's been raining for the past couple days, and was still drizzling a little while they were outside, so they stomped in puddles and got dirty and wet, and had a good time. At least it isn't really hot or cold right now, and they were able to go out and run around.

Brennan wanted to sleep in my bed at naptime, because Colin usually does, and Nikolai is now, so I tried to let him again. I've tried several times, but he won't lay still, and keeps getting out of bed. I give him a couple warnings, then put him in his own bed. That's where he is now. Niko and Colin fell asleep at about the same time, less than five minutes after Brennan went to his own bed. Brennan is still awake.

I've continued looking online for a house in the area, but I'm about at the point where I'm wasting my time. I'm not seeing many new listings. There aren't any in our price range that have a fenced backyard, though, so I guess I'll have to either wait a couple weeks and look again, or settle for something without. We have until the end of June. I'm sure God will provide the perfect place for us, so I'm not really worried. Colin keeps asking when we'll get our new house, which I think is kind of funny. He still every once in a while says he wants to go back to our old house in California. He doesn't understand the moving process yet.

Off to continue cleaning the house, and hopefully find some sort of chocolatey yumminess to enjoy while no little hands are present to take it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment