Saturday, February 2, 2013

A Forgotten Blog

I sort of forgot I had a blog.  Life happens.  The internet isn't always a part of that. 

To sum up since my last post: Tiffany and her kids moved out, I had a miscarriage in August, got pregnant again a few weeks later, had the worst morning sickness ever, attended Nathan and Emma's wedding in Boston while in the midst of the awful morning sickness, Matthew got out of the Marines, God provided for all our needs, Christmas was fun, we found out the baby is a girl (hooray!), January most of the kids got sick and I got the worst case of the flu I've ever had (this has not been a fun pregnancy), and here we are at February, which means 2 birthdays, Super Bowl, and Valentine's Day all in the first two weeks.  We're also trying to find a job for Matthew and move, though we have no idea what kind of job or where we're going to move to.


Life is crazy.  But I'm loving living and learning with my little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment